Thursday, February 21, 2008

Husband Post

I was tagged by Lindsey...so here it goes!!



What is his name?: John Andrew Ebert



How long have you been together?: We've been together almost 6 years. Been married for 4.



How long did you date?: A year



How old is he?: Old!!!!



Who eats more?: He does



Who said I love you first?: He did! Quite a bit earlier actually! He still doesn't let me forget that.



Who's taller?: He is. I mean seriously....I have students in my class almost as tall as me. it's not that hard.



Who pays bills?: I do. I am kind of anal about it!



Who sleeps on the right side?: He does! Guess I am the only one that doesn't...since apparently everyother girl sleeps on the right.



Who mows the lawn?: No one...we don't have a lawn. I'm sure he will though.



Who cooks dinner?: I do...poor guy. Seriously. I have lots of stories...you should all congratulate him on surviving!!



Who drives?: We both do. Mostly it's him, but sometimes I will get in a mood where I need to drive.



Who kissed who first?: He kissed me!!



Who proposed?: He did! I didn't make it easy on him though!! Poor guy!



Who has more siblings?: He does...he has 4...I have 2



I hereby tag the following: Ashley, Kristyn, Desiree and AshLee

No comments: