Sunday, January 25, 2009

Trip to Utah...

Last weekend I made a quick trip to Utah. On Friday I went to Park City with my cousin and her sister-in-law to check out the Sundance Film Festival. I had a lot of fun. We saw some celebrities and at lunch at this place that had these awesome mini fries (I can't think of the real name). Park City is a beautiful town, the weather was great and it was fun to just walk around and of course to see Amy Poehler. I am a big fan of hers, so I think that definitely made my day.
Park City
Andrea and MarliMissy Pyle
Amy Poehler
Marli, The Bachelor (Jesse ??) and Andrea
Parker Posey
Jane Lynch
Saturday we got up early and went to my cousin Aarons wedding. They are so cute together and looked so happy. I was so glad I could be there.

Also on Saturday, my aunt and uncle were sealed to their son and my grandpa went through the temple for the first time. It was a wonderful day. It was great to be there with my family.
Shawn, me, Parker and Karinda at dinner

3 comments:

Ashley said...

looks like you had fun. That is cool you got to see some celebs

I'm A said...

Yay Jesse!

paul and lacy ebert said...

I bet you had a great time! Did you see Robert Redford? My sister saw him there the night she got engaged.