Friday, October 02, 2009

Trip down memory lane...

Andy and I are working on cleaning out our garage in the hopes that one day both cars will fit inside. I know...what a concept!
In order to do that I had to consolidate some boxes that came from my parents house when they decided I was a grown-up and they didn't want to store my junk anymore! It was a blast into the past when I opened the boxes.

I mean would you seriously call any of these treasures junk!?!

Ken in all his neon glory

Stylish fashion

and of course the icing on the cake
Andy suggested a bonfire, but I want to be able to show our kids what real toys looked like.
None of this Bratz or SpongeBob business. Trolls and 80's Barbies are classic.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Haha, I can't believe you still have those !!! It reminded me of when my parents wouldn't buy us Ken, so we chopped the hair of one of the Barbies...a little busty to fit in the Ken clothes our neighbor gave us : )