Saturday, February 06, 2010

Good day...

For Christmas my parents converted all of our families home videos to DVD. They burned them and categorized them all. Basically spent countless hours putting this great gift together for us. When we got home from Flagstaff Andy put all the gifts away and that was that. A few days later I wanted to watch some of them so I asked Andy where they were. Long story short, they were no where to be found. We tore apart all the closets, shelves, and moved the beds. There were many tears and prayers. We searched everywhere and they were nowhere to be found. The only thing we could figure was the box that we had brought all the gifts home in had been converted into a trash box and was thrown out. Our best guess was that the DVDs were in there. I was crushed. All that hard work and a thoughtful gift just tossed away.

Well today Andy came upstairs and said, "I have a surprise for you." and lo and behold there were the DVDs!! I was SO excited! He had been putting away something in the cabinet under our TV and there they were. Now this cabinet had been searched through previously...but obviously not well enough. I am so glad he found them. It was a happy day!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

My parents did that for me and my siblings a few years back and it is so fun to watch them all! All the memories come rushing back! What a great gift!! I am so glad that you found them!