Thursday, May 13, 2010

I love my students because....

.....they feed me
(opened the door this morning and was handed a cherry poptart..."to have with breakfast")

.....they boost my self esteem
(For those of you that don't read 1st grader it says..."My teacher is the best teacher in the whole (let's just straighten that out now) world.

.....they are very talented artists
(Funny because last week I had the strangest sensation that my legs weren't attached...)

.....they make me laugh
(Student: 'Teacher I know what your name starts with."
Me: You do?
Student: Yes. M.
Me: Me?
Student: (clearly exasperated) Yes. M for Mrs.)

In other news....something exciting happened on Tuesday.
My brother and his wife had their 1st baby. A sweet little boy named Jaydin Parker.
So exciting!!
I'm IN LOVE with his hair.
Can't wait to meet the little guy.


2 comments:

lyz's world said...

aaah congrats on the new nephew! and how cool everything ur students do!

Stacey said...

what a fun post!