Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just because....

I don't really have anything to say, but I felt like blogging. I've said before and I will say again...I LOVE a song that moves you in a way that you can't explain. It's a song that you listen to over and over again and it evokes some kind of emotion in you. Maybe it is the fix to feeling sad or the accompaniment to a great day. Either way. I love it.

This is one of those songs. And so is this.

School started. I like my class a lot so far. Being that they are second language learners they interpret things VERY literally. I have to be extra careful how I say things to make sure they are translating correctly. Learning period for me too. Work is kind of lonely. I miss my neighbor. I probably took for granted how much of a support it was to have someone right next door. Other than that I work with some fun people...with a few screwballs thrown in...that definitely keep things interesting.

Self Diagnosis time. I am a worrier. A certified worrier. I don't like that about myself. I don't like the stomach churning anxiety I feel when I am worrying about something. It takes over and I can't seem to shake it. The worst part is that it's not like I'm really, truly suffering. Nobody has died....I'm not sick....I mean all in all things are well! And yet I worry. :-P How do I fix that?

P.S. AMAZING rain storm yesterday. Thunder. Lightning. Pouring Rain. It was fantastic.
Rain ALWAYS makes me happy.

So does this.
And this.

1 comment:

paul and lacy ebert said...

he is getting big, so cute, I worry too! It is the worst feeling inside, If you find a way to make it stop, let me know