Saturday, October 23, 2010

Seattle

Last week we went to Seattle, Washington. It was an AWESOME trip! We saw and did so much. I think my most favorite thing though was the fall colors. I love fall. It is by far my favorite season and since we don't get much of it in Mesa, I had to take in all I could get.

XXX Root Beer diner. Giant hamburgers and frosted root beer mugs.

Random lake/park we found. Awesome view.

Seattle Temple

Pike Place Market

EMP/SFM (Experience Music Project and Science Fiction Museum)

Japanese Tea Garden

Ride the Duck Tour

Naval Shipyard/Ship Tour

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I am so jealous; that's my home! Looks like you guys had fun. Love the fall colors as well: that's one of the main parts of our wedding pictures that we love, 'cause we got married in Seattle in September, it was the perfect time of year.

Ashley said...

How fun! Those trees are so beautuful...who knew trees were suppose to be colorful : )

Rulon and Toni said...

Wow, love the pictures! Wish we could have been there with you also. We loved our northwest visit.
Mom

Nikki said...

What a fun trip! I would love to go to Seattle!