Saturday, November 01, 2008

If someone offered you drugs who would you tell?

This past week was Red Ribbon Week (tells kids about drug awareness and not to do illegal drugs or abuse legal drugs) at school. We talked to the kids about how drugs are bad and wore red and everything. On Friday I had my kids do this little Red Ribbon packet that the counselor passed out and one of the pages was to draw a picture of someone you would tell if someone offered you drugs. Later that day I was going through their pictures and I almost fell over laughing at what they had drawn. I wondered if they misheard what I said and thought I said draw people that take drugs. Oh well. It's moments like these that make me love teaching. My students are great!


1 comment:

lyz's world said...

hahaha, that's so funny. but hey the second one is a total picasso!!! he or she has real talent...tell him or her to look into arts...:)what a great job you have.