Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Second Guessing....

Personal feeling time. Skip if this isn't your cup of tea.

I read a quote on a friends Facebook that said "Would you like you if you met you?"
Sometimes I just don't know. I feel like I am constantly second guessing everything I say. Making sure that I'm not offending...or too loud...or if people can't tell its a joke...or anything. I know someone that is very confident, but also not outgoing to people she doesn't know. It can come across as being snobby, but when I got to know her a bit she told me that she has enough friends so why put herself out there. However right or wrong that attitude may be I was a bit jealous that she even has the capability to feel that way. Chalk it up to years of trust issues, but I feel like I have to prove myself. Prove I'm nice enough or funny enough. Waiting for the shoe to drop, that yet again....I'm not good enough as a friend. Darn you ugly little trust issues. You sneak up on me.

Enough with the Debbie Downer. Now it's time for a little positive pep talk....


....and a smile

1 comment:

paul and lacy ebert said...

I know how you feel!