Monday, July 14, 2008

Tag

I was tagged by Lindsey and instead of doing something on the list of 50 things I need to get done I decided to do this instead! Yea for procrastination!!


How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
JOYS -
1) Andy

2) Being with my family
3) Watching something or hearing something really funny that makes me laugh

FEARS -
1) Snakes and other creepy, crawling things. They gross me out!!
2) Scary door to door salesman that try to come in my house
3) Heights. I have been getting better about them, but I am not to the point where I will be bungee jumping or sky diving anytime soon.

GOALS -
1) I stole this advice from Lindsey who got it from her grandma...I thought it sounded pretty darn good. "To be where I am supposed to be, with the people I am supposed to be with, doing what I am supposed to be doing." - Thanks Lindsey's Grandma Wilkins.
2) To be a good wife/mother/daughter/friend
3) To accomplish something important

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1) The Office....I LOVE that show!!
2) Taking pictures. That's not really a current obsession...it's an ongoing obsession.
3) Crystal Light...for some reason I am obsessed with those little packets that you can pour into a water bottle. I have like 5 different flavors.

RANDOM FACTS
1) One of my favorite movies is 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'
2) I love the oldschool Nintendos with the old games like Super Mario and Tetris
3) I hate mushrooms

*Name On Birth Certificate: Sara Kilgrow
* Nickname: Sara Lou, Sarey, Sare Bear
* Age: 24
* Birthday: August 13th
*School: ASU with a degree in Early Childhood Education
* Location: Gilbert, AZ
*Color of eyes: Brown
*hair: Brown
* Height: 5'3"
* Shoe Size:9
* Brothers/Sisters: 2 brothers

------------------HAVE YOU EVER---------------
* Missed school because it was raining: No. Snow...yes...rain...no
* Put a body part on fire for amusement: Um....that sounds painful
* Kept a secret from everyone: I'll never tell
* Had an imaginary friend: Probably
* Cried during a Movie: Probably every movie. I cry at TV shows, movies and commercials...oh crap...that was the secret I had that I'd never told before.
* Ever thought an animated character was hot?: Some of those Dinsey Princes (The prince from Sleeping Beauty) are pretty cute
* Had a New Kids on the Block tape: Nope
* Been on stage: Yes
* Been sarcastic: Ha....never

------------------FAVORITES------------------
* Shampoo: I mix it up
* Soap: Dove
* Color: Blue
* Day/Night: Night...actually dusk
*Summer/Winter: Winter...
* Lace or satin: Lace...I guess. Never really thought about having a preference
* Fav cartoon Characters: Mater on Cars....Bessie Higgenbottom from 'The Mighty B'
*Fave Food: Mashed Potatoes
* Fave Ice Cream: Mint Chocolate Chip....the kind where the ice cream is white.
* Fave person to talk to online: Hmmm....I have a few

---------------IN THE LAST 24 HRS------------------
* Cried: Nope
* Cleaned your room: No...but I cleaned the rest of the house
* Done laundry: Thought about it...that counts right?
* Drove a car: Yes

-----------------FRIENDS------------------
* Who have u known the longest of your friends: Nikki and Andrea
* Who's the loudest: Hmmm...thats tough.
* Who's the shyest: Miranda? I probably
* Who do you cry to?: Andy and my mom


Ok...I tag Ashley, Desiree, Amber, Stacey and AshLee

No comments: