Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

Life has been super busy since the last time I posted anything!
School ended which is both a blessing and a curse. The kids last day was Thursday and we have a teacher workday on Friday. I had finally cleaned every corner of my room except my desk. By 2:00 on Friday afternoon I had had enough. I put the trash can next to my desk and pushed everything off into the trash. Most of it was random papers and who knows what that the kids had found around the room the day before.
Also, on Friday was our end of the year staff luncheon. Being co-chair of the Social Committee meant planning and executing the entire thing (with my other co-chair). I made a video slide show of pictures from throughout the year. I also collected pictures of all the staff from when they were in jr. high or high school and we played a Who's Who guessing game. It is A LOT of work...but I think it turned out well.
We had Andy's brother/wife/kids stay with us this weekend. We had a lot of fun and really enjoyed them being here. The house is so quiet now!
Now I have a small break before summer school starts on Thursday. I have started making cards with some of the pictures I've taken. I've thought of trying to sell them...maybe. At least I know my mom likes them!
Also, I really want this. If only it wasn't $300. Maybe I can figure out how to make it myself.

1 comment:

Michelle N Lurvey said...

cards =)
http://www.uprinting.com/print/Folded-Greeting-Cards.html

I used this company for my friends wedding invites. I was quite pleased with them. we got 200 invites for 75$ heck ya! Cards a little more expensive, but if you look at it it about .80 per card, and then you sell them in packs of a dozen for 12-15.00 then you will be making 3-5.00 in profit. Not much but its a little. Ive been thinking of doing the same thing, my mom is like What are you going to do with your pictures to me every week